Assisted LivingRetirement Living With Peace of Mind
A New Style of Assisted Living
The Groves assisted living at Alliance Community fosters meaningful relationships between the residents who live there and the employees who care for them. This family style of care, along with full access to the services and amenities of Alliance community, allows you to design your preferred lifestyle. The Groves offers assisted living on a month-to-month private pay basis, giving you the flexibility to experience assisted living on your terms. And, with one comprehensive fee, there are no surprises – no hidden costs or additional charges for more advanced care.
At a Glance
The Alliance Community’s newest assisted living option, includes 24 private residences in a home-like environment for those who desire independence but may need some assistance throughout the day. The residences in Magnolia provide ample space for a comfortable lifestyle with an array of assistance services provided by a caring, family-like staff, in a warm, friendly, homelike environment. Whether you are looking for a short term stay or a place to truly call home, The Groves offers an affordable options for you or your loved one.
A Place to Call Home
The Groves fosters meaningful relationships between the residents who live there and the employees who serve them. This family style of care and full access to the services and amenities of Alliance Community allow you to design your preferred lifestyle. Features like Any Time Dining set Magnolia apart, allowing you to enjoy the flexibility to dine based on your schedule.
The Groves – Magnolia
Private Room and Bath
Single Occupancy: $4,861/month
Double Occupancy: $6,076/month
Premium Room and Bath
Single Occupancy: $5,611/month
Double Occupancy: $7,014/month
The Groves – Cypress
Single Occupancy: $4,303/month
Double Occupancy: $6,379/month
Experience Assisted Living on Your Terms
Residents at The Groves enjoy supportive services and features designed to assist in maintaining optimum health and independence, with the reassurance of knowing that assistance is always available should it be needed. These services allow individuals to maintain their sense of freedom while improving their everyday quality of life.
Services & Ameneties
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, bathing, and ambulation
- Assistance with medication administration and management
- Medical response by nursing staff 24/7
- Comfortable residences with private bath, including all utilities except telephone and internet
- Weekly housekeeping services with linen and towel service
- Assistance in daily bed making
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Transportation to shopping, local events, and medical appointments
- Three meals per day served at your convenience
- Single all-inclusive fee for care services
- Interesting weekly programs, recreation, and social activities
- Comfortable dining room with Any Time Dining
- Guaranteed access to Alliance Health and Rehabilitation Center
Just give us a call.
General: 1-800-334-4133 or (386) 734-3481
Sales: (386) 736-1814
644 S. Woodland Blvd
DeLand, FL 32720