Are you looking for the ultimate in independent living? The Alliance Community has more than 60 Private Residences, duplexes, and triplexes with a variety of styles to choose from. They afford you the privacy you want while still being conveniently located just a short walk from the center of the community. And the best part: major upkeep and lawn care is taken care of, so you can relax and enjoy the retirement you’ve always wanted.
Virtual Home Tours
Explore Alliance Community from the comfort of your own home with our new virtual tours! Simply click the address below and you’ll be taken to a virtual layout of our home’s that you can experience at your own leisure.
|Residency||B Standard Plan||B Standard Plan|
|+ 75% Refundable Option|
|Single Occupancy – ENTRANCE FEE||$68,312 to $284,867||$116,255 to $507,063|
|Single Occupancy – MONTHLY FEE||$952 to
|Double Occupancy – ENTRANCE FEE||$71,843 to $313,353||$127,881 to $557,769|
|Double Occupancy – MONTHLY FEE||$1,152 to
Monthly Fee includes lawn maintenance, major interior/exterior upkeep, 24-hour security call system, basic cable, and insurance (except for personal belongings). The resident is responsible for utilities. Optional services are available including housekeeping services and a variety of meal plan choices.
Single Occupancy(Entrance Fee)
- B Standard Plan: $63,410 to $276,570
- B Standard Plan (+75% Refundable Option): $112,870 to $492,295
- C Standard Plan (100% Refundable): $79,263 to $345,713
Single Occupancy(Monthly Fee)
- B Standard Plan: $865 to $1,844
- B Standard Plan (+75% Refundable Option): $865 to $1,844
- C Standard Plan (100% Refundable): $865 to $1,844
Double Occupancy(Entrance Fee)
- B Standard Plan: $69,750 to $304,227
- B Standard Plan (+75% Refundable Option): $124,157 to $541,525
- C Standard Plan (100% Refundable): $87,189 to $380,284
Double Occupancy(Monthly Fee)
- B Standard Plan: $1,065 to $2,044
- B Standard Plan (+75% Refundable Option): $1,065 to $2,044
- C Standard Plan (100% Refundable): $1,065 to $2,044
Explanation of Fees:
- ENTRANCE FEE, a one-time fee, paid in advance, which entitles the resident(s) to a lifelong lease on a home or apartment. This fee also entitles the resident(s) to 30 days of care per year at the Center for Health Care should they need it, and a 25% discount should they choose to transfer to the Center for Assisted Living.
- MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE, Depending on style of residence, this can also include meals, utilities, housekeeping, and other amenities. This fee is paid every month. See Prices of each residence style for more specific information as to what is included in the monthly maintenance fee.
Decide on the rest of Your Future…
General: 1-800-334-4133 or (386) 734-3481
Sales: (386) 736-1814
644 S. Woodland Blvd
DeLand, FL 32720
The Alliance Community is a not-for-profit ministry of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Foundation committed to honoring God and individuals the community serves by providing a comprehensive continuum of housing, health care and other supportive services which promote Christian fellowship and ministry, independence, dignity, wellness, and the highest quality of life.